Friday, January 1, 2010

100 Days - Ground Rules

100 Days of Optimal Living aka "Living Up" began today.

I weighed in at 198lbs with 17.1% Body Fat. I will be sharing info, lessons, quotes, reflections, epiphanies, and recipes etc, as I learn along the way. I'll report every 10 days. At the end of the 100 day period I will chart, compare and evaluate my progress. Here we go!

Here are the details of my 100 day program.

Commitments/Requirements:

1. I will follow a strict Vegan Diet.
2. Engage in daily Yoga
3. Listen to one PhilosophersNotes daily.
4. Complete the "Jump Attack" training program
5. Engage in Meditation/Intention/Focus/Visualization daily.
6. I will abstain from all refined sugars, sweets, sodas, alcohol, etc


Basically, if it's not good for me, I'm not gonna do it.

I want to see where doing this for 100 days will lead me.

I want to see what I can do if I really set my mind to something, while I am blessed with this life now.

Maybe I can inspire someone else along the way too.

I'm excited and ready for the challenge.

I'm ready to begin "Living Up"

No comments:

Post a Comment